How to find us:
Ceret is conveniently located being just 13 minutes drive from the fast A9/E15 motorway which takes you to and from all points north in France and all points south in Spain. (Please note if your intention is to use GPS we are found at 7 Place Picasso, leave out the Pablo!)
- Take exit 43 from A9/E15 Motorway at Le Boulou
- At roundabout first exit signposted Ceret
- Continue on this road going straight across next four roundabouts
- Cross the bridge (you will note that this is one of three)
- At next roundabout take 3rd signposted Centre Ville and Musee d'Art Moderne
- At next roundabout take 4th exit left signposted D618 Maureillas and Le Perthus
- Continue straight across the next roundabout (with fountain) and pass Carrefour supermarket on your left
- At next junction follow the road around the square roundabout, Rond Point Torreador, taking the right immediately after the park and bus stop, signposted Maureillas and Le Perthus
- Continue to the end of this road and at the mini roundabout take 1st exit and continue past the stade on your left and Bella Pizza on your right to the T junction
- Turn left, signposted Fontfrede and Las Illas
- Poppys is approx 300 metres on your left opposite the Arched Ramparts
With Flights from:- Birmingham, Bristol, Stanstead, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Newcastle and Southampton.
With flights from:- East Midlands, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, Gatwick, Stanstead, Luton, Manchester and Newcastle.
With flights from:- Bristol, East Midlands, Liverpool, Gatwick, Stanstead and Newcastle.
NOTE: Toulouse, Montpellier and Carcassonne airports are also easily accessible (between 1.5 and 2 hours away).
With flights from:- Dublin and Shannon
- Girona Airport (Spain):- approx. 1.5 hours away. Serviced by www.ryanair.com
With flights from:- Dublin
With flights from:- Dublin, Shannon and Cork
- Barcelona Airport (Spain):- approx 2 hours away. Serviced by www.ryanair.com
With flights from: Amsterdam
With flights from: Eindhoven and Maastricht
- GBarcelona Airport (Spain): approx 2 hours. Serviced by www.klm.com
Car hire is available at or nearby all of these destinations and although Ceret has plenty to offer in and around the town, having a car at your disposal is definately the best way to make the most of the Vallespir, beaches and surrounding area.
Parking is no longer available outside Poppys but you can generally pull in long enough to unload your cases, we are always on hand to help. In the event that Place Pablo Picasso is closed for a Festival or market there is a very convenient carpark just one minutes walk away. We will advise you regarding the parking situation once the dates of your booking are confirmed.
You can also find us on the following websites: